Thursday, January 21, 2016

Floral print! I love a good floral and have been doing a lot of these varied-size daisies for clients lately.

 I chose to pop them onto a dull foundation with some smoky twirls of shading and wound up with these electric daisies. I've never been to the Electric Daisy Carnival, yet I envision these would fit in there, as well!


I started by polishing my nails with two coats of Salon Perfect Oil Slick and letting it set.

Next was the colorful smoky background. I mixed a few shades of Wildflowers Art Paints with some water to thin them out, then loosely brushed them on to my nails and let them dry. The shade I decided for this look are Kisses, Bright Blue, Pollen, and Pansy.
I painted on the white daisies with Formula X White Matter, then added the centers with the same art paints that I used in the background.


More floral prints for you!

  • Stargazer lily nail art tutorial
  • Magenta floral nail art
  • Plumeria print nail art
  • Sweet red roses

No comments:

Post a Comment