Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Just a simple look for the “glitter” prompt today!

 I always do a glitter placement for this day of the challenge, and today is no different, though I didn’t go all-out like I usually do. Instead, I opted for a chic reflective pressed glitter gel manicure, and then layered a bold accent nail over the top.

This is a gel manicure, so I started with proper nail prep and a gel base coat.

 Next, I applied two coats of Presto Sordino to my nails, curing between each.
After I connected the second coat and cured, I took free sparkle and utilized a French brush to squeeze/clean the sparkle into the crude layer of my shading gel. For this situation, I went after Artiglio Willy, which I think worked wonderfully with the dim base.

The honeycombs were created using black polish and honeycomb vinyls from Love, Angeline. I wiped the dark over the vinyl to abstain from pooling, and afterward evacuated it to uncover the example. I set single bits of free silver hex sparkle in the focal point of every hexagon.

The nails are finished with gel topcoat.

  • Wet N Wild Correction Tape
  • Hand placed glitter party nails
  • Midnight Mermaid glitter placement
  • Glittery skull cameos

No comments:

Post a Comment